Unable to Activate Site Feature

Nov 6, 2012 at 6:07 AM

The installation (add and install) appeared to have been successful.  But after creating an empty site the feature does not appear under site feature and I'm using the Site Collection Administrator account.  Are there any dependencies I need to be aware of that need to be in place before Winwise appears?

This is the section I'm referring to:
'Navigate to site settings, site features, and activate the Winwise.SPMailing feature (user a site collection administrator in order to activate this site feature)'

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Hi, ensure that :
- spmailing is déployés in the correct web app (central admin, system settins, farm solutions)
- you check the manage site features of the empty subsite (dont go in the manage site collection features)

Envoyé à partir de mon Windows Phone

De : jtcheah
Envoyé : ‎06/‎11/‎2012 07:07
À : nouvel.arnault@hotmail.fr
Objet : Unable to Activate Site Feature [spmailing:402030]

The installation (add and install) appeared to have been successful. But after creating an empty site the feature does not appear under site feature and I'm using the Site Collection Administrator account. Are there any dependencies I need to be aware of that need to be in place before Winwise appears?

This is the section I'm referring to:
'Navigate to site settings, site features, and activate the Winwise.SPMailing feature (user a site collection administrator in order to activate this site feature)'

Nov 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I see spmailing.wisewise.wsp under Solution Management but it's stuck at "Deploying" state.  I have added and removed it but same results.

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Then you’ll have to check the sharepoint logs to try to identify the problem.

You won’t be able to use the solution until it’s correctly deployed

De : jtcheah [email removed]
Envoyé : mardi 6 novembre 2012 17:31
À : nouvel.arnault@hotmail.fr
Objet : Re: Unable to Activate Site Feature [spmailing:402030]

I see spmailing.wisewise.wsp under Solution Management but it's stuck at "Deploying" state. I have added and removed it but same results.