Possibility to send an e-mail with all items since last newsletter generation

May 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Hello,
First of all, a big THANK YOU. This solution is absolutely genius !
I just wanted to know if anyone could customize it, so that the generation of the mailing would take into account all items since the last mailing generation. I would like to avoid having mailing generation every X days, but rather generate it manully without having to calculate the X days since last generation.
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience !
And once more MERCI !
Yvan
Coordinator
May 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Hi Yvan,

Thank you for your email, i’m glad you like the project J

You can use the manual « generate mailing » ribbon button (or ECB, i don’t remember) on the mailing definition, however there is no feature that can « guess » the X at the moment.

However, if you know how to develop for sharepoint, i believe you could implement this quite easily using SharePoint API.

I haven’t touched this project for years so i don’t remember everything about it, I hope this info is correct J

Best regards,

Arnault Nouvel | Consultant-Formateur SharePoint | Blog | +33 6 51 63 60 25

De : blancmunier [email removed]
Envoyé : jeudi 23 mai 2013 11:38
À : [email removed]
Objet : Possibility to send an e-mail with all items since last newsletter generation [spmailing:444720]

Hello,
First of all, a big THANK YOU. This solution is absolutely genius !
I just wanted to know if anyone could customize it, so that the generation of the mailing would take into account all items since the last mailing generation. I would like to avoid having mailing generation every X days, but rather generate it manully without having to calculate the X days since last generation.
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience !
And once more MERCI !
Yvan